It’s annual registration renewal time again
Starting October 1, you can renew your registration online. To do so, go to the College website www.acmdtt.com – choose ‘My Profile’ – enter your user ID and password to renew your permit in five easy steps!
Before you enter the online part of the renewal process, please have the following ready:
- If you practiced this year, you will need to know the number of hours you practiced in 2018 so you can enter this into the renewal system.
- If you want to hold a full practice permit in 2019, the system will ask you to declare that you hold the required professional liability insurance (PLI). Ensure you have PLI (i.e., through your employer, CAMRT membership, etc.) so you say “yes” to this declaration.
After you have completed the online part of renewal process
- If you have an enhanced practice or additional authorization(s), remember to renew it separately by sending your completed renewal form to the College (it has to be signed by your supervisor) by December 1, 2018.
- College staff will review the data you have provided online and email you to confirm that you have completed your 2019 renewal or let you know what is needed to do so.
- Upon receiving the College email, you may login to your profile and access your new practice permit and tax receipt.
The registration fees for 2019 remain unchanged (full practice permit is $450 and associate membership is $100). Remember to save your new practice permit on your smart device or print a hard copy for display as needed at all times.
The deadline for completing the annual registration renewal and submitting all applicable fees is December 1, 2018. Renewal information received after this date is subject to a $150 administrative fee. If the registrant has not completed the renewal process and paid the fees by December 31, 2018, their 2019 registration with the College will be suspended without further notice. The College will notify the registrant’s employer of this cancellation.
Any questions or concerns?
Contact the renewal hotline at 780.487.6130 or email@example.com.
CCP Analytics Verification
As per the section 13 of the Medical Diagnostic and Therapeutic Technologists Profession Regulation (the Regulations), in order to renew your practice permit, you must be in compliance with the Continuing Competence Program. The CCP cycle is from September 1 through to August 31 of the following year. As per the Regulations, in each CCP cycle, members are required to complete a reflective practice review on the My CCP online platform. A reflective practice review consists of:
- Learning plan
- Reflective learning (completing the appropriate number of hours relative to the length of time within the cycle that the regulated member held a full practice permit)
It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that their CCP is complete via entry onto the My CCP platform by the end of the cycle (August 31). In this manner, members would be in compliance with the CCP.
Because of this legislation, the College will be undergoing an analytics validation of member compliance with the CCP prior to the registration renewal window which commences October 1. Through this validation, the College is able to see if/when the member has logged into the platform, if/when they have logged out and if they have entered data into each of the three components of the CCP. Through this process, the College is not able to see any detail of the member’s CCP and so the member’s CCP remains confidential.
Members with perceived non-compliance will be contacted by the College. The registration renewal of a member who remains in a state of CCP non-compliance will not be processed until such time as the deficiency is remedied. In addition, CCP non-compliance is grounds for unprofessional conduct on behalf of the member and this may place the member’s practice permit, and their ability to practice their chosen profession, at risk.