- This event has passed.
AMRTRC meeting – Toronto
November 19, 2018 - November 20, 2018
Alliance of Medical Radiation Technologists Regulators of Canada meeting – Toronto
ACMDTT’s Pree Tyagi, CEO/Registrar will be attending.
The Alliance of Medical Radiation Technologists Regulators of Canada (AMRTRC) is a group of provincial MRT regulators, addressing and evolving MRT regulation and regulatory issues to enhance safe, competent, and ethical care for Canadians.
AMRTRC has six members – all of whom are MRT regulators. Individually, the regulators are responsible for ensuring safe, quality, professional, competent imaging and radiation therapy services in our respective jurisdictions.
This is achieved through the regulation and licensing of MRTs which helps ensure that MRTs practice in accordance with defined practice, competence, conduct, ethical and professional standards. MRT regulators also endorse professional development, and encourage and promote excellence in patient care.
- Alberta College of Medical Diagnostic & Therapeutic Technologists
- College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario
- New Brunswick Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Nova Scotia Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Ordre des technologues en imagerie médicale en radio-oncologie et en électrophysiologie médicale du Québec
- Saskatchewan Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
For information on the AMRTRC, click here.