The College has two online systems that allow members to manage their registration and track their learning.
In our online member portal, My Profile, members can do the following:
- Update personal and employer information
- Change or resign registration
- Apply for additional and enhanced practice authorizations
- Renew registration during the annual renewal period
- Retrieve practice permits and receipts
Your username is your email address. If you don’t remember your password, click the “Click here if you forgot your password” link and follow the instructions. For more detailed instructions on how to use the new member portal, please see the My Profile page.
In our online continuing competence portal, My CCP, members can do the following:
- Access information and documents related to the Continuing Competence Program (CCP)
- Record their annual CCP activities such as the self-assessment, personal learning plan and records of CCP activities
- Access the Regulation Education Module, which may be used by members for up to four CCP hours per cycle