Would you like to make a positive difference in public protection and the practice of the professions regulated through the ACMDTT? Volunteering on a College committee or Council is a great way to make an impact on how the professions serve Albertans. Meetings are held virtually and in-person when possible. Training, travel and accommodation are provided by the College.
To qualify to be a regulated member of Council, a committee or a hearing tribunal, an individual must be a member of the College in the general register and disclose any association that might be, or might reasonably be seen as being, a conflict in performing the duties of that committee/tribunal. We are looking for individuals who:
- Can examine facts without bias
- Abide by strong ethical values
- Adhere to confidentiality
- Portray a high degree of professionalism
- Show fairness and empathy
- Can look at the whole picture and all the impacts of a decision
- Are committed to the concept of administrative justice
Details about serving on Council and committees as well as any current openings can be found below. If you are interested in learning about possible future volunteer opportunities with the College, please sign up for notifications using the button below.