MRTs and ENPs interested in stepping up their career are invited to volunteer for the Competence Committee of the Alberta College of Medical Diagnostic and Therapeutic Technologists (the College), particularly those in radiological and nuclear medicine technology.
The Competence Committee is responsible for the following:
- Monitoring that registrants comply with the requirements of the Continuing Competence Program through the audit process.
- Monitoring the components of the Continuing Competence Program to accurately reflect current needs to enhance the provision of professional services
Working meetings are held in Edmonton twice a year on weekdays. The College provides training, travel expenses, and accommodations.
You must be a regulated member of the College in good standing on the general register. You must disclose any association that might be, or might reasonably be seen as being, a conflict in performing the duties of that committee. We are looking for individuals who:
- Can examine facts without bias
- Abide by strong ethical values
- Adhere to confidentiality
- Portray a high degree of professionalism
- Show fairness and empathy
- Can look at the whole picture and all the impacts of a decision
- Are committed to the concept of administrative justice
How to Apply
This volunteer opportunity closes on May 1, 2023.
If you’re interested in this opportunity or have any questions, contact Linda O’Hara, Director of Education and Competence, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-997-8392.