The College is recruiting for several committee positions. This is a great chance to become more involved, gain knowledge about regulation and contribute to the public interest.
- Nominating Committee
- Conference Scientific Program Committee
- ENP Branch Executive
- Registration Committee – Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Awards Committee
Application deadline: August 16, 2019
If you are interested in any of these opportunities or have further questions, please email Adrienne Hislop email@example.com.
This committee is responsible for ensuring a high standard of governance and the continued effectiveness of Council by encouragement and solicitation of membership for nominations of Council positions, available as per Council policy.
The Committee will review all nominations and make recommendations to move candidates forward to the membership for voting.
- be able to work together and with the College to plan an exciting and informative program
- contact and confirm speaker availability for the conference
- be available for the conference to work as a volunteer on-site
Branch activities include:
- Conducting meetings to communicate professional information and facilitate discussion
- Coordinating cost-effective educational events annually that support members’ continuing competence programs
- Providing a social component to encourage networking and sharing
This Committee is responsible for:
- Carrying out the duties of the Registration Committee under the HPA;
- Considering applications for registration upon referral by the Registrar, and
- Making decisions with respect to applications for registration upon referral by the Registrar in accordance with the HPA and the Regulations
- You must be a regulated member of the College
- You must be able to travel to Edmonton for meetings held on workdays up to four times a year
This Committee is responsible for evaluating and selecting the recipients for ACMDTT awards.