On this page:
The CCP requires that all registrants complete an annual reflective practice review, including:
- (a) a personal assessment of the regulated member’s own practice
- (b) the development and implementation of a learning plan that follows the regulated member’s personal assessment of the regulated member’s practice
- (c) a written evaluation of the result of the learning pursuant to the learning plan on the regulated member’s practice.
Non-compliance with CCP requirements is considered unprofessional conduct and could place a registrant’s practice permit at risk. The Competence Committee will refer the matter to the Complaints Director.
The annual CCP cycle begins on September 1 and ends with the final submission deadline of August 31.
How to Complete Your CCP
Use the following resources to understand and complete your annual CCP.
Questions? Contact Linda O’Hara, Director, Education and Competence, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the My CCP Platform
Registrants must access and complete their CCP activities on the My CCP platform.
Through this site, registrants may:
- Access information and documents related to the CCP.
- Record their annual CCP activities such as the self-assessment, personal learning plan and records of CCP learning activities.
- Access the Regulation Education Module, which registrants may use for up to four CCP hours per cycle.
On your first login, please ensure you change your password so that your CCP remains confidential. For help, contact the College during business hours at 780.487.6130.
The College has no access to the details of CCP records kept on this site. The College can only see login data and whether a member has entered content into the three CCP components (Self-Assessment, Learning Plan and Learning Activities).
For more about the next steps, see the CCP Audit.