It’s almost time to renew your registration for 2023! Maintaining your College registration is one of the most important legal obligations for all medical radiation and electroneurophysiology technologists practicing in Alberta.
The online annual registration renewal system will open on October 1.
Important dates to remember
- October 1, 2022: The online registration renewal system opens.
- November 30, 2022: Renewals completed after this date are subject to an additional $150 administration charge.
- December 31, 2022: The online registration renewal system closes.
- January 1, 2023: Regulated members who have not completed their renewal will have their permits administratively suspended and must contact the College to complete their registration.
- February 11, 2023: Regulated members who had their permits administratively suspended will have their permits administratively cancelled.
Preparing for renewal
We encourage everyone to visit the Annual Renewal page of the College website for an overview before starting the renewal process and consult the Registration Renewal 2023 Information Guide and the Member Portal Renewal Manual for details and refer to the frequently asked questions as needed.
Important information regarding the 2021/2022 CCP requirements
It is important for members to have completed their 2021/2022 CCP cycle requirements prior to beginning the renewal process. We encourage members to remedy this situation as soon as possible to ensure their compliance with legislation and to avoid delays in renewing their practice permit. If any CCP requirements are still outstanding, the renewal application will not be processed.
ACMDTT office support during renewal
Due to renovation, the ACMDTT office will be closed to visitors from September 19 to October 31. We will be available to answer any questions you have about the annual renewal process by email at email@example.com or by phone at 780.487.6130 or 1.800.282.2165.