The 2023-2026 Strategic Plan for the Alberta College of Medical Diagnostics and Therapeutic Technologists (the College) shares in plain language the organization’s goals with a revised Mission Statement and updated Strategic Goals.
Public confidence in receiving safe, competent, and ethical diagnostic and therapeutic care from regulated professionals.
Integrity, Accountability, Transparency, Professionalism, Collaboration
- Monitor, apply and advance regulatory best practices
- Advance fair, transparent and accountable systems, policies, and procedures
- Hold registrants accountable to regulatory requirements
- Ensure resources and infrastructure to integrate Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Forge a culture of regulatory excellence for public protection
- Support staff and leaders in making the college an effective and responsive regulator
- Implement strategies to enhance the professional practice of registrants
- Build and sustain an equitable, diverse, and inclusive culture
- Strengthen and communicate our mission
- Facilitate the public’s ability to better understand our mission
- Advance collaboration with the government, partner organizations, and other regulators
- Provide education for registrants to further our mission
To learn more about the College, subscribe to our newsletter.