The College is looking for registrants to participate as decision-makers on a Hearing Tribunal or Complaint Review Committee.
This critical role ensures public safety by having professional peers review complaints of unprofessional conduct, make determinations on guilt, and prescribe penalties.
The College provides administrative justice training, legal support, and expenses.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Understand the mission and mandate of the College
- Can examine facts without bias
- Abide by strong ethical values
- Adhere to confidentiality
- Portray a high degree of professionalism
- Show fairness and empathy
- Take the public’s concerns seriously
- Can look at the whole picture and all the impacts of the decision
- Are committed to the concept of administrative justice
Due to the small number of complaints received, your time commitment could be minimal. Typically, the required time is one day in an in-person or virtual hearing/review with additional committee time to create and debrief the decision.
Registrants will be appointed for a three-year term from July 1, 2024 to June 30, 2027.
How to Apply
We strongly encourage applicants to prepare their application answers in advance. You may find the questions on this document:
Submit your completed application form by February 29, 2024.
If you have any questions about completing this application, please reach out to Lyndsay Arndt, Registrar and CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applying does not guarantee an appointment as a discipline roster member. Applicants selected will be contacted directly.