Applicants and members requesting a change to their registration status must provide their documents to the College via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff email addresses are available here.
The Alberta College of Medical Diagnostic and Therapeutic Technologists courtesy register allows practitioners to be registered in Alberta for a short term for a narrowly focused specific purpose, provided they are registered in good standing in another regulated province, for the following purposes:
- Providing instruction or demonstration involving direct patient contact, or
- Providing instruction for the performance of a restricted activity authorized to the profession under the Regulations
- Course participant performance of a restricted activity authorized to the profession under the Regulations, while at a course
- Providing professional services directly to the public during a major public health event (e.g., pandemic)
A person applying for registration on the courtesy register described in the Regulation must provide the following documentation:
- the reason for the request
- purpose of registration
- the anticipated date registration required for courtesy register
- duration of registration requested
Registration on the courtesy register requires that the person must remain registered in good standing in the province in which the person was registered at the time of the person’s application for registration on the courtesy register and, if the registration in the other province is suspended or cancelled, the courtesy registration is cancelled.
If you have any questions about courtesy registration, please feel welcome to contact the College by email at email@example.com or by phone at 780.487.6130 or 1.800.282.2165.