Registration Change

As a regulated professional, it is your responsibility to ensure that you continue to meet registration requirements while you are a registered member of the College. If you do not want to maintain your registration, you can resign or change your registration to a non-practicing associate.

If you are registered in the associate register and wish to reinstate your general registration, you may now complete your reinstatement online. If you have been registered to practice the profession through the College in the past and intend to start practicing the profession in Alberta again, you are required to complete the application for general registration and meet all registration requirements at the time of application.

Scroll to top