Maintaining your College registration is one of the most important legal obligations for all medical radiation and electroneurophysiology technologists practicing in Alberta.
Under the Health Professions Act (HPA) and the Medical Diagnostic and Therapeutic Technologists Profession Regulation (the Regulation), all College registrants are required to renew their registration annually to be legally authorized to practice the profession of medical radiation or electroneurophysiology technology in Alberta.
The online registration renewal system for 2023 is now CLOSED.
Registrants who did not complete their renewal by December 31 were administratively suspended and must now contact the College if they wish to reinstate their registration.
- Registration Renewal 2023 Information Guide – Detailed information about all aspects of the renewal process.
Important Renewal Dates
- October 1, 2022: The online registration renewal system opens for 2023.
- November 30, 2022: Renewals completed after this date are subject to an additional $150 administration charge.
- December 2022: Employers are notified about any registrant employees who have not yet completed renewal so they can plan around potential service disruptions.
- December 31, 2022: The online registration renewal system closes.
- January 1, 2023: Registrants who have not completed their renewal will have their permits administratively suspended and must contact the College to complete their registration.
- February 13, 2023: Registrants who had their permits administratively suspended will have their permits administratively cancelled.
- October 1, 2023: The online registration renewal system opens for 2024.
Contact email@example.com or 780.487.6130 or toll-free at 1.800.282.2165.