Applicants should visit the How to Apply page to determine which registration process applies to them and learn about all the requirements for registration before downloading an application form.


General Registration (for new and returning members)

Registration Change Application – Leaving Practice

Currency of Practice Hours

Temporary Practice Application

Student Membership Application

Additional and Enhanced Practice Authorization Application 

Internationally Educated Applicants

Application for Registration: Internationally Educated Applicant

Correction Request Form

To request the registrar to correct or remove any inaccurate or incorrect information published on the website or public register, please complete the form below:

Correction Request Form

Scroll to top