The College has two online systems that allow members to manage their registration and track their learning.
In our online member portal, My Profile, members can do the following:
- Update personal and employer information
- Apply for additional and enhanced practice authorizations
- Renew registration during the annual renewal period
- Retrieve practice permits and receipts
The new member portal is now live! To log in, please use the following credentials:
- Username: This is now the email address you provided us in the old system.
- Password: This is the same password you used in the old system.
If you don’t remember your password, click the “Click here if you forgot your password” link and follow the instructions. For more detailed instructions on how to use the new member portal, please see the My Profile page.
In our online continuing competence portal, My CCP, members can do the following:
- Access information and documents related to the Continuing Competence Program (CCP)
- Record their annual CCP activities such as the self-assessment, personal learning plan and records of CCP activities
- Access the Regulation Education Module, which may be used by members for up to four CCP hours per cycle