The Alberta College of Medical Diagnostic and Therapeutic Technologists exists so that the public is assured of receiving safe, competent, and ethical diagnostic and therapeutic care by a regulated and continually advancing profession.
- ENP Branch Education Day – Register Now! – Click here
- New Fall “Internal Matters” newsletter released – Click here
- ACMDTT launches voluntary Rostering of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (DMS). Access application materials and FAQs about DMS self-regulation: Click here
- Recent decisions of the ACMDTT Hearing Tribunal: Click here
- Registration information update: Renewal, late renewals, CCP analytics audit. Click here